Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Entry for August 15, 2006

Some updates:



1. The allergy season is coming to me. I have to bear with it until October. I used to love Fall season before.
2. I've been quite busy recently. Not so much busy as many of you but busier than usual for me (you know, I'm always so lazy). The summer has almost finished and I have been practically doing nothing. So now I want to catch up a little bit. Surprisingly, I enjoy the research work- rather uncommon for me.
3. I and my roomate have bought a new car- my first car ever. Well, I don't have  a driver's licence yet but I hope to learn to drive and get the licence soon.
4. The weather is nice now, with the feeling of summer and fall at the same time. In one month, it'll be the most beautiful season: colorful leaves, nice weather.
5. I have two weeks before the Fall semester begins. I'm wondering if I would take some classes or not. I like to learn something new but I hate exams so much and I'm always lazy.
6. I have a new desk table and a new bed. My room has become such an incredible mess recently.
7. I'm sleepy.



No comments: