Sunday, April 16, 2006

Entry for April 16, 2006


Goodbye To Romance - Ozzy Osbourne
Yesterday has been and goneTommorow will I find the sunOr will it rainEverybody's having funExcept me, I'm the lonely oneI live in shameI say goodbye to romance, yeahGoodbye to friends, I tell youGoodbye to all the pastI guess that we'll meetWe'll meet in the endI've been the king, I've been the clownNow broken wings can't hold me downI'm free againThe jester with the broken crownIt won't be me this time aroundTo love in vainI say goodbye to romance, yeahGoodbye to friends, I tell youGoodbye to all the pastI guess that we'll meetWe'll meet in the endAnd I feel the time is rightAlthough I know that you just might say to meWhat'cha gonna doWhat'cha gonna doBut I have to take this chance goodbyeTo friends and to romanceAnd to all of youAnd to all of youCome on nowI say goodbye to romance, yeahGoodbye to friends, I tell youGoodbye to all the pastI guess that we'll meetWe'll meet in the endAnd the weather's looking fineAnd I think the sun will shine againAnd I feel I've cleared my mindAll the past is left behind againI say goodbye to romance, yeahGoodbye to friends, I tell youGoodbye to all the pastI guess that we'll meetWe'll meet in the end

No comments: